Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jameson, Fat Cats and Ankley st.



Oops, okay, so I'm not used to uploading images daily yet it seems. I'll get better at it. The important thing is that I did, in fact, draw something everyday. I also almost finished my huge numberism drawing, but more on that soon on the other blog.

Here are some drawings from the past 4 days.

Sunday's sketch of the corner of Ankley and 2nd right by where our booth is at Skidmore Market. It's actually rather difficul to draw without people around you taking notice. I will have to get stealthier.



My fat, lazy cat makes for many good opportunities for quick sketches.



These cat drawings were from Monday and Tuesday.

And this, I managed to draw last night at the Moon and Sixpence. I absolutely adore the music they play there and the vibe always makes for a good night. Of course, after drinking the jameson in my drawing, there wasn't much sketching going on.




My favorite part of the night was actually the very begining when my friend, Chelsea modeled for me for a painting idea I am planning on working on. My friend, Ian, took the photographs for me. Really, I just told her how to sit and thought about how cool it will look in oil paint.

I will be sure to post that as well once I have it on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment